GM T93 TCM Service (Global B)
GM T93 TCM Service (Global B)
HP Tuners is thrilled to offer support for the GM Global B T93 TCM found in various GM vehicles equipped with the GM 10L80 10-speed transmission. This upgrade service is required to enable diagnostics and tuning capabilities in VCM Suite BETA.
This is a send-in service which means you must first send us the original TCM. Please read this page in its entirety before purchasing.
Prepare your GM T93 TCM-Equipped Vehicle for Tuning
In order to start tuning your GM (Global B) vehicle’s T93 TCM (10-speed transmission), it must be upgraded to accept tunes using VCM Suite (BETA) software. This controller can be found in the following vehicles:
- 2022-2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing 6.2L (LT4)
- 2020-2023 Cadillac CT5-V 3.0L TT (LGY)
- 2022-2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing 3.6L TT (LF4)
- 2023 Cadillac Escalade V 6.2L
The T93 TCM service supports TCMs with Serv#: 24043414, 24043412, and 24294753. We do not currently support TCMs with Serv#: 24049788 and #24056863 currently.
Don’t see your vehicle? Check out our services for GM’s non-Global B T93 TCM here.
Note: HP Tuners also supports the GM Global B E99 ECM found in these T93 TCM-equipped supported vehicles. See the GM E99 ECM Service (Global B) here.
This one-time service upgrades your original T93 TCM that’s returning to the same vehicle it came from. HP Tuners' expert team will perform the TCM upgrade without pre-programming it with a VIN. Users must physically remove the T93 TCM from their vehicle and ship it to HP Tuners’ headquarters for servicing. Once upgraded, users have full access to calibrate, log, and scan via the OBDII port.
Everything you need to tune your T93 TCM vehicle with HP Tuners:
- This one-time, send-in GM T93 TCM Service (Global B) (upgrade service).
- Download the latest version of VCM Suite BETA for free here.
- Once upgraded, purchase (4) Universal Credits to license your T93 TCM.
- GM Global B vehicle support is only compatible with our MPVI3 interface.
Note: Universal Credits for licensing are not included in the cost of any upgrade service or purchase. Credits must be purchased separately.
- The T93 TCM service supports TCMs with Serv#: 24043414, 24043412, and 24294753. We do not currently support TCMs with Serv#: 24049788 and #24056863 currently. Please confirm support before purchasing this upgrade service.
- Your upgraded T93 TCM can only be tuned via the OBDII port with an MPVI3 interface and the latest version of VCM Suite (BETA) (MPVI2+ and older generation devices are not compatible with any GM Global B vehicle support).
- Once the upgrade is complete, users must license their TCM for (4) Universal Credits (sold separately).
- This is a one-time upgrade that will not affect other operations of the TCM. The factory tools will still work for service and HP Tuners will then work for tuning.
- Upon reinstallation of your upgraded control module, we recommend that you first connect to the latest version of VCM Scanner and read/clear DTCs.
- No other tuning or calibration tools can be used with the TCM.
- VCM Scanner, dealer diagnostic, and other diagnostic tools will continue to function normally.
- The latest version of VCM Suite can be used to return to stock calibration and/or update to the latest stock calibration.
- Please also allow 1-3 business days for this upgrade service, not including shipping times.
- These ECM/PCM/TCM services are completed at the owner’s risk. HP Tuners will not be responsible for the vehicle, its powertrain, or electronics, nor how the control module is used, calibrated, and its functionality.
- Due to the factory location of the TCM in the vehicle, all TCMs will exhibit signs of weathering and wear, which is completely normal.
Should you experience any issues with your TCM, please submit a ticket to our support team for assistance on how to proceed.