GM E99 ECM Service (Global B)
GM E99 ECM Service (Global B)
HP Tuners is thrilled to offer support for the GM Global B E99 ECM found in various 2020+ GM vehicles (listed below). This one-time, send-in upgrade service is required to enable diagnostics and tuning capabilities in VCM Suite (BETA).
This is a send-in service which means you must first send your original ECM. Please read this page in its entirety before purchasing.
Get Your GM E99 ECM-Equipped Vehicle Ready for Tuning
HP Tuners is thrilled to offer full custom diagnostics and tuning support in VCM Suite (BETA) for GM’s Global B E99 ECM.
This controller can be found in the following supported vehicles:
- 2020-2023 Chevrolet Corvette 6.2L (LT2) (non-Z06)
- 2022-2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing 6.2L (LT4)
- 2020-2023 Cadillac CT5-V 3.0L TT (LGY)
- 2022-2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing 3.6L TT (LF4)
- 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V 6.2L
Don’t see your vehicle? Check out the services for GM’s non-Global B E99 ECM here.
Note: HP Tuners also supports the GM Global B T93 TCM found in select supported vehicles with the E99 ECM and 10-speed automatic transmission. See the GM T93 TCM Service (Global B) here.
This one-time service upgrades your original E99 ECM (Global B generation only) and is required for tuning using HP Tuners’ software. Users must physically remove their original E99 ECM from their vehicle and ship it to HP Tuners’ headquarters for servicing. Once upgraded, users have full access to calibrate, log, and scan via the OBDII port.
Note: No need for an IMMO Relearn, Crank Relearn, or to perform the “Replace ECM” Function in VCM Scanner on the stock ECM.
Everything you need to tune your E99 ECM vehicle with HP Tuners:
- This one-time, send-in GM E99 ECM Service (Global B) (upgrade service).
- Download the latest version of VCM Suite BETA for free here.
- Once upgraded, purchase (8) Universal Credits to license your E99 ECM/vehicle.
- GM Global B vehicle support is only compatible with the MPVI3 interface.
Note: Universal Credits for licensing are not included in the cost of any upgrade service or purchase. Credits must be purchased separately.
- Your upgraded E99 ECM can only be tuned via the OBDII port with an MPVI3 interface and the latest version of VCM Suite (BETA) (MPVI2+ and older generation devices are not compatible with any GM Global B vehicle support).
- Once the upgrade is complete, users must license their ECM for (8) Universal Credits (sold separately).
- Upon reinstallation of your upgraded control module, we recommend that you first connect to the latest version of VCM Scanner and read/clear DTCs.
- No other tuning or calibration tools can be used with the ECM.
- VCM Scanner, dealer diagnostic, and other diagnostic tools will continue to function normally.
- The latest version of VCM Suite can be used to return to stock calibration and/or update to the latest stock calibration.
- There is no need for an IMMO relearn, crank relearn, or the “Replace ECM” function as long as the ECM returns to the same vehicle it came from.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for this upgrade service, not including shipping times.
- These ECM/PCM/TCM services are completed at the owner’s risk. HP Tuners will not be responsible for the vehicle, its powertrain, or electronics, nor how the control module is used, calibrated, and its functionality.
- Due to the factory location of the ECM in the vehicle, all ECMs will exhibit signs of weathering and wear, which is completely normal.
Should you experience any issues with your ECM, please submit a ticket with HP Tuners to our support team for assistance on how to proceed.